skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tomoka's diary

martes, noviembre 14, 2006

Book review

I read "Happy New Year -in the Gym!".
I am uncertain to understand these words.
squash,resolution,barbican


I don't want to wear yellow underwear. Because it is too loud. But I am interested in such customs. There are different customs in the world.
Publicadas por Tomoka's diary a la/s 11:19 a. m.
Etiquetas: book review

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Página Principal
Suscribirse a: Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

Blog Link

  • Miyuki
  • Mihoko
  • Shoko
  • Nozomi
  • Mari
  • Hidemi
  • Ai K
  • Norie
  • Sayaka
  • Tomoyo
  • Miki
  • Chie

Delicious cake shop

  • vegetable sweet ~potager~
  • ""papermoon""
  • 西洋菓子の店 ”juin"
  • ranking

lable

  • picture
  • My life
  • My school days
  • book review
  • 十分は十分
  • In class
  • My family
  • proverb
  • Kumamoto
  • My homework
  • newspaper review
  • power point

Kumamoto Link

  • kumamoto "yokatoko"(good place)
  • Aso
  • kumamoto castle 3
  • kumamoto castle 2
  • kumamoto castle 1
  • Agriculture of Kumamoto

Archivo del Blog

  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  febrero (1)
    • ►  enero (15)
  • ▼  2006 (49)
    • ►  diciembre (14)
    • ▼  noviembre (19)
      • The Frog Prince
      • Little Women
      • I have to do!!!!!!
      • Verse 1
      • Mini roses
      • Biology class
      • V-Check
      • Driving beginner's mark
      • Fruit
      • Organic Chemistry class
      • Christmas cake
      • Book review
      • Very very difficult !!!!!!!!!
      • P.E. class 2
      • I have two sisters.
      • ABC Shopping Game
      • Driving looong distance
      • My sister is coming back to my home!
      • My free time
    • ►  octubre (16)

Acerca de mí

Tomoka's diary
Ver mi perfil completo